Rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning at our Monterey California inn, afternoon refreshments and evening hors d’oeuvres with complimentary wine and beverages.
Check In & Check Out
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Check-out is Noon.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
Deposits & Cancellations
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or a personal check to confirm a reservation. A payment of the first night’s lodging is due at the time of booking.
- There is a 10% processing fee for all cancellations. Cancellations must be made fourteen (14) days in advance or room rate will be charged for each night reserved. Should any room subsequently be resold, a refund of those monies will be made.
- If you need to cancel your entire reservation due to Covid-19, we require proof of a positive Covid test. Otherwise, the above cancellation policy applies.
- Two-night minimum stay is required on most weekends, three-night minimum stays required for holiday and special event periods. Exception may be made for last minute reservation.
Children & Extra Guests
- Our elegant Monterey inn is best suited for couples or single travelers. Unfortunately, there is no ability to accommodate families with children in a family-friendly manner, and each guest room accommodates a maximum of only two people.
- Rates based on double occupancy. There is $50 charge per additional guest per night.
- Guests will be responsible for any damages, theft or lost revenue that is caused by them while staying at Old Monterey Inn. The damages will be documented and guest will be notified. The guest’s credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets at our property.
- Our lodging in Monterey, CA is a Smoke Free Property.
We look forward to having you stay at our beautiful inn! Click here to see spa treatments and special indulgences!