It’s that time of year! Summer in Monterey means endless things to do and see. Whether you’re coming out to experience one of the many events or just feel like getting away to a beautiful summer destination, we have you covered. Check out our ideal 3-day summer itinerary for inspiration and book your Monterey getaway today!
- Stop by the Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary on your way to Old Monterey Inn
- Check in, settle into your room, maybe enjoy a glass of wine or snack in our garden
- Stroll Fisherman’s Wharf, watch the otters, and grab dinner at Massaro & Santos on the pier
- Take a tour of the historic and beautifully restored Tor House
- Visit the Point Lobos State Reserve and check out the majestic tide pools
- Enjoy sunset wine & hors d’oeuvers back at the Inn
- Head to Carmel Valley for wine tasting
- Treat yourself to an afternoon spa treatment at Old Monterey Inn
Pick restaurants from here: https://www.oldmontereyinn.com/best-monterey-restaurants.html
Whatever your ideal itinerary is, let us help you create it at Old Monterey Inn. Book your perfect getaway in Monterey today!